Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Pop's Number is 82,"- Amelia, whose number is 4

 Easter weekend, we celebrated my Poppy's 82nd birthday.  He is so attentive and so interested in my life and the life of my family; from the mundane to the huge decisions.   It is my dream of all dreams come true to watch him with my daughters and see their love for him. To see them look at him as I did as a child.   His advice, approval, and wisdom are a gift that I do not take lightly. 

Amelia was not feeling well on the day of the party, but man was she a trooper.  She was trying to be sweet and kind and help with all the presents.  I loved her attempt and energy on this day, but felt sad that she was not up to par.


 
 




 After the party we dyed eggs as a big group and it was a blast watching everyone's creations, but specifically Liv's.  LOL she was a mess.






It was a great celebration for a wonderful man of the Lord and a great celebration for our risen Savior.

2 comments:

  1. Yes,he does love his great grandbabies and his grandchildren with all his heart. It was a fun full day for all of us !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful day and a wonderful meal prepared by mom with all his favorites.So proud to have dad so spry at 82! BIG BLESSING! Love our wonderful family and all our babies!Great picture of Jared too.

    ReplyDelete