Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Last Snow of the Year

We had a late March snow that I wanted to blog about because it was our biggest one!  The girls and I even got the sled out.  I couldn't figure out how to use Ross's shop vac to air it up, so I literally almost passed out trying to get the sled to inflate.  However, it was way worth it because it was the perfect snow for sledding.  We had such a blast that day.  I am grateful for all the fun we had outside this winter. 

My totally chic snow attire.  Oh the glam.

 The girls finally got to make a decent sized snow man and they named him Manny.  Amelia's winter was complete.  And yes, Elise has her cheek up against his, "cold, cold, head."

 Sledding was hysterical.  We screamed and laughed the whole time because they went so fast and I tried to run beside them to keep them from crashing into things.  One of my favorite days of the winter.  Trying so hard to bank these memories deep inside to call upon when they are older and in school every day.  Love these babies so much.

3 comments:

  1. Looked like such a fun day, and I hope we get a bigger snow next year.Glad the sled was a success.Love the showman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get that much snow. How are you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wondeгful blog layout! It's really a nice and useful piece of info.

    ReplyDelete