Monday, April 15, 2013

A Bit of This and That


My girls have been obsessed with rainbows lately.  G taught them this song, "In the Rainbow," and they learned the words very quickly and have been singing it nonstop. So, we had a family rainbow painting party and had a blast.  Great song for learning the colors in the correct order.


 ------------------------

Purpose of this picture is to document my love for this vintage owl sweater, Target, and Elise's killer smile.

 

--------
Elise Mae is potty trained!! She has done a great job with just a few accidents if she gets busy and I forget to ask.  She wears panties everywhere we go and we are out and about a lot.  I am happy to report that we have been in the bathroom of every restaurant, store, school, library, etc that we have been to, haha.  I am super proud of my girl!!



----------
 Easter has come and gone, but here are some pics of Amelia's Easter hunt at school.  Mrs. Lisa let Elise participate of course, and it was hilarious watching her running after eggs.  The class had a limit of finding ten each, and Gavin brought extra to let Elise hunt.  So sweet!





 --------
Aunt Jen came to color some eggs with us and I had to show how pretty our eggs turned out!  We did crayons on hot eggs (via Pinterest) and they melted and turned so neat after they were dyed. 




 Barbara got me this cute ceramic egg basket a few years ago and I love how dyed eggs look in it!
 ---------
I saw this activity online and the girls loved it.  I colored some rectangles and had Elise stick the appropriate colored sticker on the matching rectangle.  Some rectangles were just left blank.  She did great and worked on it while I cooked.
 For Buzz, I wrote out the color word and she stuck the sticker on the word that matched.  I got a whole packet of these round stickers for a dollar.  Fun activity for both while I got supper ready!


1 comment:

  1. Natural born teacher and two great students for learning and projects-so proud of you my first born child! Love the rainbow song and the rainbows.Elise is so lucky to have good buds at Bee's school.

    ReplyDelete