Saturday, October 15, 2011

Zip a Dee do Da

-post title courtesy of Amy Carter-

For my birthday back in July Ross got me a voucher to do the zipline in Branson and I redeemed it on Thursday evening! Mom and Dad came to watch the girls and off we went. Ahh..as we got closer I decided I was very nervous.

It was loads of fun! I wish we could have zipped along for hours. Definitely recommend it to anyone for something awesome and different. Such a good gift. And, it wasn't scary at all. The scary part was the "dismount" if you will. You literally just jump off the platform at the end. Free fall for at least ten feet before the fan on the cable starts working. Then we went to Cheddars and Target. Perfectly wonderful date night. Home in time to tell the Bee goodnight. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the girlies. We had such a great time :)

OH, one of the best moments was when we got in the car after it was over and Ross says, "That was so awesome. And I was looking at the fan on the cable as you were jumping and the sheer physics behind something so simple, yet so complex was amazing."

Heather says, "Umm yeah, so, can we get cheese dip at Cheddar's?"

3 comments:

  1. Don't know if I can stop laughing long enough to type this..You are soooooo funny !!! The last line got me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Me too. Laughing so much. I love Ross comments more than anything. Looks like so much fun. And you look 15 in the full length pic. Take me next time. Maybe i wont be pregnant. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad it was fun!Dad and I might have to try it! We had fun with with our girlzies!Ross is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete