Thursday, June 11, 2009

Whom Shall I Thank?

Breaking News: Lemon Archway cookies are back. This is big. My favorite packaged cookies in the whole entire world. The company went out of business and I could not believe it. How had I not kept them out of the red? This occurred during my very pregnant months and Lemon Archway cookies were one of my cravings. Not good. But as I walked through Kroger yesterday, I saw a marvelous sight--a miracle if you will. There they were on the shelf labeled "new." I have already eaten the entire package and nearly severed the arm of my husband for trying to eat one.

I so appreciate the encouragement as I try to put Amelia in her crib some. Today she made it one hour total in her crib (two half hour segments). Obviously if I am proud of her when she burps and poops, I am proud of this accomplishment.

If I were three months and (almost) three weeks old, I would want this pacifier. Total bling.

Amelia made her first trip to Barnes and Noble and she got three new books. She was so thankful because she was out of reading material. The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle was her literature of choice this afternoon.She has started doing the cutest little "act." When you act like you are going to get her or try to make her smile, she will smile and then hide her face. But, she quickly looks at you again so that you will keep trying to make her smile. Love this game. Love that she is to the age where she can play a little game. Love her in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment