Saturday, June 20, 2009

True Story

I was in Neighbor's Mill in Harrison and a complete stranger approached me and said, "May I take a picture of your daughter? She is like a beautiful Anne Geddes baby." True story.

Bursting with pride, I said, "Sure," and then proceeded to watch a couple of other people stare at Amelia and smile. Perfect..everyone is watching her. My smile grew.

Mom thought this was a weird request, and although it is, I was in Mom-Zone and thought the weirdness was sweet. After snapping one picture, she then snapped another and said, "I need one more because she is dressed so cute."

There are more important things in life than being cute, and I will undoubtedly impart these upon Amelia. However, being cute doesn't hurt. True story.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm, yes, a bit weird. Of course, cute works for me. Meam

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's funny, and a little creepy, but she is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should start charging for those kinds of things...her college fund would be taken care of really quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought it was hilarious.
    the lady loved her.
    so do i.
    miss you guys already.

    -steph

    ReplyDelete