Monday, June 8, 2009

Home

I still call Harrison "home" and maybe always will. It was so great to be on the farm and relax. I am so thankful that I have been able to go home so often with Amelia and be surrounded by family and friends. Blessed.We saw Ally :) Amelia flashed her a big smile right when she saw her. Amy and Walker came over to play, but we didn't get any pictures. Drats.
Dad has a really high pitched baby voice and Amelia loves it. I love how she is leaning towards to camera with those big blue eyes and raised eyebrows. Hilarious. They are twinkies in their red.Poppy and Amelia just hanging out playing ball. She was far too busy to pose for the picture.We went on a few strolls down the lane and Amelia loved looking around. She really enjoys being outside. Mom really enjoys Amelia. It works out.She got in some good reading time of course. She told me, "Mom, you can read anywhere." She also enjoyed some great naps with her Meme. I know you won't like this picture of yourself Meme, but it's my blog, so I win.
It was a great four days, but I missed Ross a ton. Amelia was looking for her Dad everywhere. Thanks for your advice about the sleeping situation. Today Amelia slept for 40 minutes in her crib. That is monumental. When she cried, I picked her up. I was pretty happy with how today went. Baby steps...seems to make sense considering she is a baby.

Aunt Steph bought Amelia her first bathing suit. Oh my it is cute. We are going to try it out soon.Congrats to Uncle Derek for finishing his Sprint-Tri. Proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. love the pic of mom and dad's house. very nice. amelia looks so cute in her swimsuit. i wish i was there to splash her around the pool! 40 minutes in the crib!! way to go buzzy. tell her i'm proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia has so many cute looks. I love the photos. Thanks Heather.

    ReplyDelete