Friday, July 26, 2013

Ingrid Turns Three: Lalaloopsy Style

I looooove parties at Steph's house and this one was no exception.  Steph and MB had a joint party for Maelea and Ing since their birthdays are days apart and they were both turning three.  I started to get nervous at this idea when I counted up how many people were going to be there.  Total anxiety if THAT many people were going to be at MY house, so I just transferred the nerves over and pretended that it actually WAS my house.  Then, I found out there would be a bounce house and I immediately went into bounce house bouncer mode, saying there needed to be rules about how many kids would jump at a time.  I made a mental note to NEVER leave the bounce house unattended.  I went over the night before to help Steph decorate when she didn't need my help at all and in true Steph form, she was just beginning to decorate at ten that evening.  Calm as a cucumber.  Slow and steady.  Relaxed and ready for some party fun for her sweet girl.  Have I mentioned how much I love her? And how much I will never be able to be like her?  But she does rub off on ya a bit and I left slightly calmed down. 

Let me tell you.  This was some party.  So much love.  So many families joining together.  I just loved it and all the joy.  I couldn't wait to scoop up this little three year old.


She is the smartest, kindest, sweetest little thing.  I just LOVED her dress Steph made and that flower birthday crown was adorable.

Of course, the bounce house was the HIT of the evening and my girls jumped and jumped and no one (magically) was hurt.














Honestly.  The. Best. Party.

LOVE my Ingrid Cate.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. You got some great action shots. LOL It was a fun event !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome!!!!!!!!! Best part is the birthday girls had a ball!

    ReplyDelete