Thursday, May 9, 2013

Under the Big Top

Last month we took all three big girls to the circus and what a magical day it was.  We could hardly contain our excitement on the car ride over to the arena.
Nor could we contain it when we got inside...


Amelia had been saying that she wanted to ride the elephant and I just knew she would back out and get too scared.  Little Ing just climbed up there without saying a word.  If it wasn't for her, Amelia wouldn't have done it, but she just held on to Ing and off they went.  Thankfully, she LOVED it.
And THANKFULLY Gam was in crazy mode and was willing to let the girls do every. single. thing. that they wanted to do.  So, there were pony rides, elephant rides, and face painting all going on during the pre show.



And we cannot forget the cotton candy.  The girls were absolutely perfect during the circus.  I had plans of leaving at intermission, but I didn't even need to bring it up.  They couldn't wait for the second half.  Sat still as tiny mice and cheered and acted wonderful.  We couldn't have planned it any better.



I think the elephants were the most breath-taking part of the circus, but each act was really great.  I shut my eyes for most of the scary things and never, ever will I be able to watch a human be shot out of a cannon.  And the girls got two large dolphin balloons (Gam attack again) when we were done.  That is the perfect circus souvenir, right?

Such a sweet girls day out and so glad Aunt Jen could join us.  And icing on the cake was the trio of dresses that Steph made for the special day.  SO adorable. She seriously is amazing. 



Wonderful day.  Wonderful.





1 comment:

  1. This was a fabulous time with all the sissies except Livy poo and she will make it next time!I loved their dresses and their excitement and our excitement! It took me back to MEMPHIS and circus with my mom and sis!

    ReplyDelete