Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving-- So much thanks to give

Thanksgiving morning, Ross had to work, so we just drove to Harrison to lounge with Mom and Dad and watch the Macy's Parade in our jammies.  Ross had such a positive attitude about working that I was honestly okay with him not being there.  He does such a great job of being present when he is with us-- actively playing with the girls and letting me know he appreciates me- that it is easier to handle when he is gone.  Thankfully Mom and Dad live so close and it is just a quick trip away.  I NEVER take that for granted.  
Relaxing Gampy
Looking at Black Friday ads
Haha
Sliding
Cooking with Gammy
Big helper

 Friday morning the girls helped Gammy cook a little and then we went to play at Aunt Steph's while she made the rest of our yummy feast.  Ross came down that morning to join us and I was a very happy camper. 
There was some playing
And smothering
And sharing
And snacking
And hair fixing
And loving
And mothering
And some laughing

 We had a great day and a wonderful meal on the way that evening.  I just love these four girls so much.  It makes me giggle just watching them all together. 


2 comments:

  1. Liv may like that smothering,I mean mothering more than Ingrid-LOL Fun day with our cutie girls!

    ReplyDelete