Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up


This past weekend we went to Harrison because my Meme's sister was in town from Texas and we wanted to spend some time with her.  It was a fun time full of playing and laughing and singing.  After some initial bashful moments, Amelia really took to Sherry and they played Barbies for a long time; several Barbie playing sessions actually, as well as a game of Candyland.  After that first night, Amelia told me, "I just actually do love her."  Haha.  Elise wasn't shy at all and went over to her pretty quickly.  I wish she lived closer, but I was glad we had a few days with her.  Love you Aunt Sherry!!
 



Steph brought her crew over Friday night and I loved the craziness.  Have I mentioned how much I love all the cousins together? These two were so tickled to see their Aunt Steph.



But, they were really tickled to see their cousins.  Mom and Dad got a new tent for the playroom and filled it with balls and my girls almost destroyed it.  Elise was just flopping around in the tent and going wild--she is definitely the wildest of the four as of right now.  Ingrid is the most ladylike and thought all the silly stuff was VERY funny.




Amelia had been waiting and waiting to see Liv.  She honestly thinks that she is YEARS older than Liv and that she is her caretaker.  She always thinks she makes Liv very happy (which she always seems to) and her goal in life is to just carry Liv around, haha.

The next morning we went over to see Steph and Derek's new deck.  It is so gorgeous and looks like it just belongs there!  Derek and his dad built it themselves, which makes it that much cooler.  I can see a lot of barbecues and family hang-outs happening back there.  We blew some bubbles and played outside a while.




That evening I got to have dinner in Branson for Amy Jo's birthday.  And OH MY was it fun.  Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the girls!  We were the loudest people in the restaurant by far.  We just could not stop laughing and laughing.  I am so very thankful for a group of great friends in my life.  There was a table full of kids eating before Prom and we were having WAY more fun...just saying :)
  
 


1 comment:

  1. GREAT PICS. Where was my camera last weekend??? I have nothing. No pictures of Sherry at all. Wonder if Amelia will remember the queen of the forest game when you come back?? hahahaha. Love you. Had so much fun on our GNO!

    ReplyDelete