Friday, May 25, 2012

More Graduation Pics

The gang at Cracker Barrel before the big event
Jessalyn walking in

Dr. Jessalyn Halsted on the screen
The whole crew

Doctor Halsted and Doctor Halsted with their sweet Mammaw
So proud of her

----------------------------------
On a side note, the other day Amelia asked if they could have their snack in Elise's room by themselves.  I said that they could try it.  Of course I lurked in the hallway awaiting a disaster and I peeked in and Amelia had put Elise on her lap and was feeding her.  Precious.

Then, they saw me :)


------------------------------------------------------------------

On another side note, I made a new chicken dish that made Ross and I sickkk the first two days this week and the remaining three Amelia has had strep throat and Elise hasn't been sleeping.  Fabulous week.  Hoping the weekend brings on some FUN and GOOD HEALTH.

3 comments:

  1. Love how Ross's tie matched your dress!
    Great picture of the family,all there for Jessalyn.
    How cute is that of the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graduation pics and I know you are all so proud of her! Glad Amelia is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job jessalyn!

    UD

    ReplyDelete