Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sunshine for the Soul

My friend Joanna and I were talking about March just flying by and she said, "I think it's the sunshine." I immediately agreed. I'm not sure where this month went, but I know that I have been blogging less because I have been outside more! My girls love being outside. Amelia said, "Mom, I just love when people are as happy as the sun." Me too little lady, me too.

This picture cracks me up. Amelia is dressed for Crazy Sock Day at school (very hyped up) and Elise is still in her jammies and a noodle necklace, and has been playing with a stuffed Christmas tree (at the end of March). Typical.

I love taking Amelia's picture on school days and she said we needed to go outside because her legs were crazy in her Crazy Socks. Thanks for picking these out Gammy!

We sure have missed having millions of Pop Ice! Just stocked up on a box of 100. Should last us a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Sun glasses,how cute is that!! Man good shots of the high jumping kid. She loves her school events,so glad she is in that great program. Darling Rossman!!

    ReplyDelete