Thursday, November 17, 2011

Most Importantly...

Little Liv Riley was born EARLY!! We are so excited that she is already here. She is just gorgeous and I can't wait to hold her again. I had to miss the birth because Amelia was sick and I was just SO upset about it. But, thankfully G came up to be with me and help during the night and stayed with the girls so I could drive to Harrison and hold her quickly and come back. And as my husband leaned over to tell me through my tears, "Heather, she is healthy and that is all that matters." Amen.

Her full head of hair is just my FAVORITE.
6 lbs 12 oz. 18 1/2 inches long. Nov 15th.

We leave tomorrow morning to go see her and I'm just up and giddy. Can't believe we have our four precious girl cousins that will all be under one roof! Thank you Lord for our undeserved blessings.

Did I mention my sister went with a drug free birth again? ROCK STAR.

1 comment: