Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Mellllting

October is over????

Witches, monsters, princesses, ghosts--come baaack. Halloween came and went and I am behind :) We have had such a fun-filled couple of weeks, so here are a few of my favorite pictures to catch up.
------
We had dinner out with Mammaw, G, Jessalyn and Greg one Sunday afternoon and it was a delish dining experience at Rib Crib (looooove). Here is Elise laughing at Amelia, Daddy and Amelia studying the menu, and Elise posing with her mum-mum.

I got to go to Amelia's costume party at school and it was so fun!! Thanks to Mom for watching Elise so I could go and help with cookie decorating. I didn't get many pictures because her teacher put me to work, but I snapped a few to show that she was- without a doubt- the cutest in her class :)


And talk about prayers and progress, Amelia cried the other morning because it was NOT a school day. Ahhh what a big girl.
---------
We went to the zoo on a beautiful October day last week with Jaimi, Jackson, and Jordan. The kids really hit it off and I was so thankful to get to catch up with Jaimi. They were all very into every single animal. Which meant we were there way past nap. However, they were all wonderful and we even stopped by the gift shop for Amelia to spend her Halloween money from G and Pa. She chose a snake and a frog. My little reptilian lover.


Zoo highlight--the otters are always pretty lazy and not wanting to put on much of a show, but on this special day they zoomed right up by the glass and did flips and spun and we watched them forever. Amelia and Elise were delighted. Especially since there are otters on Little Bear and Amelia is obsessed with that show/book series.
Costumes up next.

3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures, Amelia's face in the first one and Elise cracking up especially. Otters are my favorite, but yes usually pretty lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some fun October times.Love her classroom costume pictures(of course we think she is the cutest)LOL and the zoo fun.Elise looks happy as punch in her stroller,hope she starts loving it.Glad you all got see Mammaw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anyone think life is funnier than our Lissy?LOL Makes me laugh just looking at her picture.. So nice to get to be with Jami and her kids. Darling school pictures,love the room!!! Hippo is my guy but otter is next..

    ReplyDelete