Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy 75th Memer

This is belated, but with much love. We had a great birthday celebration for my gorgeous Meme weekend before last. Everyone was there and it was a joyous time as usual when I am with my family. For as long as I can remember, I would pray that Meme would be around to see me get married and meet my children. As I watched Amelia get absolutely giddy to hand Meme her presents (something that was my job not that long ago) and wrap her present and make her a card, it made my heart so happy. Both of my girls love my Meme in a way that is seemingly the only way one can love this lady. Fiercely. Loyally. Wholeheartedly.

I hope you had a wonderful day Meme.



Ross even got to come to the party after a long week of nights (followed by another long week of nights) and very little sleep (for both of us.) I love residency!Before we left the next day, I snapped a picture of Steph after church. Liv was born two days later!! My last pregnancy picture of my beautiful sis.
And, one of my beautiful baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. I love my birthday and loved my party. Yes, it is good to be around for all these babies arriving. The Lord has been there for us.
    Thanks to Jen,Jared and Tom for getting there. Thanks to all the Halsteds for making the trip also. The rest did not have far to drive. LOL FUN TIME FOR US !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great party for a wonderful mom and meme-simply the best
    prayed that often myself my dear child

    ReplyDelete