Monday, November 7, 2011

Built In

Steph and I have always said we have a built in best friend in each other. I know not all sisters are that way, but we hit the jackpot. I love watching Amelia and Elise interact and offer up silent prayers that they will always feel like they have a best friend that they have effortless fun with. There are lots of talks about sharing and caring and gentle hugs and no pushing that go on in our home, and while a 2 year old and 10 month old don't get along seamlessly, there are far more special moments than not. I love being the mom of sisters :)








And just for kicks, here is a picture of Ingrid, Amelia, and Elise having a morning snack at Gammy and Gampy's house a few weekends ago. Liv will be joining them THIS month. I'm so excited. These four little girls have many fun memories ahead of them.

3 comments:

  1. Great sissy pictures....and one with cuz. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MATCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are precious,and I was the luckiest mom who had two girls who never fought and always loved each other.Only pray you too are that lucky! Matching hats made by Aunt Kathy are presh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT PICS. Love all the twinkie clothes. And I can only hope your girls are as close as us too. We are besties for life! Can't imagine one single day without you. The last pic of them all snacking is priceless. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete