Friday, December 25, 2009

Traditions

In case you didn't know, it is Christmas and someone is feeling the Holiday Spirit.
I am excited about keeping old traditions alive and starting new ones with Amelia. Ross and I were discussing some possible things we would like to start with her during the Christmas season and it is so exciting to think of all that is to come with this little one.

But for this Christmas, we basked in old traditions-- the kind that just make you smile and know that there is nowhere else you would rather be.

Sugar Cookies-- one of my favorite traditions



Amelia had a fun time and I was surprised by how into making the cookies she was. I thought I might just sit her down for a photo and she jumped right in to the whole shebang. It was great!

We had a blessed Christmas and I must blog about all the memories...later. For now I am going to relax by the glow of the lights on the tree and leave you with this sweet face.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE OUR COOKIE TIME TOGETHER. MEAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy! A precious girl joining all our traditions of Christmas and making it all even more special! She was definitely the cookie girl. Gammy

    ReplyDelete