Sunday, December 20, 2009

Picture Post

I have never done a picture-only-post. Probably because I love to read my writing as much as I love hearing myself talk. Pitiful, I know. But, only the truth on my blog.

We've Been...

- Cutting teeth. Amelia now has TWO top teeth poking through. She would like to thank every single thing under the sun that she has chewed and gnawed on to help those teeth come through. Whew. What a trooper. Very minimal fussing and only one does of Tylenol.

- Doing the dishes. This is someone's new favorite thing. (not mine)

- Smiling. Amelia is such a happy gal. This smile just makes everything right in the world. She is having a great time being spoiled :)





It is such a joy to see family every single day. Ross and I are soaking up this wonderful month--which is the best gift ever, to be home. I have a lot more to say, but lets leave this as picture perfect as possible

1 comment:

  1. We love our girl to pieces!!!! So fun so fun every minute-

    ReplyDelete