Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day Three

It feels like day forever honestly. The good kind of forever. The, "OH, it is only our second anniversary? Feels like we have been married forever." Forever as in what did I do without you?

Went on a play date with Chandler to the park, but Amelia was not impressed. Chandler can walk and she cannot. That pretty much sums up her unhappiness. It was fun to see Chandler and his mom though.

Amelia loves to play with her stuffed animals. So precious. Today she would pick one out of the toy basket and play with it and it was hilarious to watch when she was done with one and decided to play with the next.

Amelia spent a large chunk of the day standing at her bookshelf pulling books off. This makes me a nervous wreck because she also wants to let go completely and I can just see chin meeting shelf. So, I just sit behind her ready to catch her.Her little leggings are so cute. I am so glad colder weather is coming because she looks adorable.

Ross got home early today and we went on another walk. Honestly, I don't know if I will ever get tired of pictures of Amelia, Ross, and her Amelia-pack.

5 comments:

  1. Loves to wave at her Gammy!! Hey special girl Gammy saw that wave.Who ever heard of a park without a swing-no wonder it was not impressive-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic of her eating her stuffed animal. She just gets cuter and cuter. Have Kayla let me know if you go over to her house this weekend. I want to see you and Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new polka-dot leggings. Those are my favorite so far. She's getting to be such a good player. She takes after her Aunt Steph--gotta love those stuffed animals. I had a huge delima last night on where to put Barkley and Ella. And I'm 25! HELP. hahaha. Can't believe I finally get to see you guys TOMORROW. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy the updated blog.
    haha, good picture of ross and ac

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love alllllllllll her clothes!
    so cute!
    :)

    ReplyDelete