Thursday, July 9, 2009

Interruption

Okay, no Vacation Part II yet, but Amelia had her four month shots yesterday and I have GREAT news. She did not have the reaction that she had last time. Thanks for the prayers family. She was in a great mood this morning when she woke up and I am sure that was thanks to her peaceful night of sleep.

In honor of her great shot experience she rocked a mohawk during her bath last night.



Before the doctor:


At the doctor:


We had to wait over an hour and it was nap time, but she was all smiles. Ross kept her entertained with lots of songs and books. He was awesome :) I didn't take a picture after the shots this time because she was so sad.

And here are the stats at 4 1/2 months:

13 lbs 3 oz-- 40 %
24 5/8 inches-- 50 %
16 inches (head)-- 35 %

5 comments:

  1. What a precious girl and doing so good on her shots-thank you Lord for that blessing!Mohawk cracks me up!!!:):):)
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the one of you two at the doc's office!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will admit, I was looking forward to part II because I figured I would be in it but what a great interruption!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad she did okay at the doctor. Love the pic of you two in the doc's office. Love the bathtime shot also. Love you.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear she did better with these shots. We are in town now so let me know when you'll be up.

    ReplyDelete