Thursday, February 12, 2015

Meowwww- Liv Turns THREE!!

We started the morning super happy (Mil looks caught off guard, haha) and excited to head to Liv's party.  She had a specific kitty theme in her mind and we couldn't wait to get our paws on some of Steph's delish breakfast food.  Our little litter looking so cute.  Purrrfectly precious.  Okay, I will stop.

Since Liv loves all things gold, her beloved color was in the party decor and it sure did shine.  Such a fun party to walk into.

She LOVED every gift and had no trouble tearing into each of them.


Steph had a precious adopt a kitty station and there were birth certificates and everything.  My girls were giddy about this portion.


I have a special bond with my wild and wooly, loud and loving Poodle.  She's so precious and smart and strong and fierce.  Happy Third Birthday Liv!!

1 comment:

  1. Livy Pooh is a lot like her Aunt Heather! I love this picture of mom and Phierce,it is precious! I loved their Kitty names!

    ReplyDelete