Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Grandparents Day at MHK


 Amelia was SO excited for Grandparent's Day and school and I was too!  One of the many perks to volunteering up at the school is helping with events like this.  I got to peek in at her with G and Pa and see the excitement first hand.  LOVE volunteering as coordinator.
 
The Book Fair was up at school and Amelia scored a bag FULL of goodies from G and Pa.  G loves books as much as I do and Amelia really picked out some good books. I am always surprised by how much she gravitates towards non-fiction.  I am definitely a fiction lover and Amelia always picks books that give facts and details about animals, weather, etc.  That is definitely her daddy in her. 

 After Grandparent's Day we got Elise from preschool and all went on a walk at the Fred Berry Conservation Center.  It was a really neat trail and we enjoyed our first time over there.  I hope to go back during the summer when they have programs for the kids. 

 
A really great day and we are so glad that Pa took off work so we could all be together!

1 comment: