Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Halloween 2014

Amelia got to wear her costume to school, but chose a pirate outfit out of the dress up box to "save" her real costume for that night.  Hilarious.  Elise had spider dress up day and was perfectly content with that.  Amelia was reallly in character here, crack me up.


The Butlers came and trick or treated with us in their old neighborhood and it was a nice and relaxing night.  We decided not to do the huge festival at our church this year.  It was so crowded last year and I felt like we were rushing home to trick or treat and I just decided this year we would take our time getting to the houses and it was such a great choice! It was very cold and Amelia decided to wear her pirate outfit again and Elise wore the spider costume that has been worn many times.  Hilarious choices. 


 Bennett was such a great little man pulling Elise around.
 The girls thought my clown get-up was hilarious, but looking at this picture freaks me out.  Haha.  I am lucky they didn't have bad dreams.

One precious house gave out beanie babies!!!!!  Joy, joy.  

1 comment: