Monday, November 11, 2013

Okay, One More Halloween Post


 I have been blessed by so many things in Mountain Home and one of those is the friendliness of all the women I have met.  You hear of so many mom wars and snooty, adult cliques and everything I have experienced has been the opposite.  The doctor's wives have welcomed me with open arms and it is such a blessing and answered prayer to already have people I can call friends.  They love the Lord and love my children and it is a total win-win.  Shaunda had a Halloween Play Date for the kids and right away they all gathered around Jack Henry to show him some love.
 

 She had delicious snacks and the BEST Chex Mix that I have ever had.  She even brought me a huge bag to preschool the next day and I had it finished by lunch time.  The kids had a blast playing and eating (adorable pumpkin shaped sandwiches and pumpkin chips) and an even bigger blast JUMPING.

 They have the coolest bouncy house/slide and the kids could have stayed out there the rest of the day.  Such a fun day laughing and playing with their friends.  All six of them go to the same school and see each other at recess and Addison, Hadley, and Elise are all in the same class.  These pictures make me so happy and feel so blessed to live in MH.



1 comment:

  1. Beyond blessed with this kind and caring community! So happy! these girls are definitely loving it here!

    ReplyDelete