Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Henderson Four + The Halsted Four = Tons of FUN

Steph and Derek brought the girls over for a full day of water fun and yummy food.  The girls all played on the sun porch, which seems to be the gathering place in this sweet little house.  It is so sunny and full of life out there.  There were wagon walks and bike rides; off-roading and scootering.  We ate an early lunch of breakfast casserole and then headed out to our big, fancy, new pool.  I love how easily impressed the girls are at this age and I cherish it.  Before we know it they will be teenagers and we will have to majorly up our game, haha.  They splashed around and had a blast together inventing silly games and jumping---a whole lotta jumping.











The girls ALL napped like champs.  I was so proud of them for getting good rest so that we could get right back to having fun.  It is so special to me that they are all so close and age and I just crack up realizing that we couldn't have planned it this way if we had tried.  Steph and I never talked about trying to get pregnant and we obviously had no control over them being all girls.  I am so thankful for these four and hope they are a constant source of fun and encouragement for each other. Ross grilled the most amazing steaks for supper and the fun didn't end until time for bed. 












I will end this post with two happy sisters whose hearts are full from the most splendid day of fun with the people they love so dearly. 

1 comment:

  1. What a splendid day at the new home that is becoming just your home!All growing so much and I know two teenagers who could play and make up things just like those little girls!

    ReplyDelete