Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Memorial Day on the Mountain

 We went to "The Mountain" for decoration and a good ole Halsted family gathering on Memorial Day.  I told the girls we were putting flowers on little stones to decorate for spring because I just couldn't go there with the barrage of questions that would follow from Amelia if I explained what a cemetery was.  Thankfully, it went off without a hitch and she was happy to help.





I tried to get a good picture of these adorable dresses Steph made the girls, but there was too much open air and space to run, so some action shots will have to do and they still capture the cuteness.


At least Jessalyn and Brant stood still for me.  Cute couple, huh?





The weather was beautiful and we got to see some family that we usually don't get to see, which is always nice.  It was lovely to have a slow-paced, run through the field day.

No comments:

Post a Comment