Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Out of the Darkness 5K

 Amelia has been wanting to do a race from the moment she watched me do part of the Color Me Rad race and I thought this glow in the dark race would be perfect!  Of course, all serious runners chow down at Pizza Hut right before the race.

We had the jogging stroller and our good friends, The Butlers, and tons of glow sticks.  Amelia and Finley started off strong and we were off.

 Finley gave out and got in the stroller with Elise, but Buzz kept on trucking.  She surprised me big time and kept wanting to run, run, run.  She was all smiles at mile marker two and kept talking about how fun it was to run with me.  And I agreed; a great time with my girl.


This is blurry, but oh so cute.  She was about to hit the three mile marker and SO proud.


 Ice cream to celebrate our run!  It was an awesome night and another great memory to store away.  The girls were so good and it is always a win if the thing you plan in your head plays out exactly that way, haha.

1 comment: