Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bomberfest

 This past Friday night (I think?) we went to Bomberfest to watch the Blue and Gold games.  Now, Blue and Gold games have ALWAYS meant Bergman Panther Basketball to me.  And, I will admit that it is hard to switch gears.  Especially a gear that I have been in my whole life.  I honestly do not like football.  At all.  Don't watch it, don't care.  But, I do care about my children and I do care about this community that has welcomed us so openly.  So, I sucked it up and put on extra deodorant to sweat it out in hopes that some Bomber pride would rub off on me.  And you know what?  It did.  It won't be immediate and I will always root for the Panthers, but as I watched the boys take the field and pictured my girls cheering for their home team, I could picture myself doing the same. 

So thankful for Amelia's best friend, Finley.  Amelia needs a MH cheerleading outfit, she informed me.



We saw the girls' teacher, Mrs. Denise!



1 comment:

  1. Mtn Home is a up and going place, LOL, who knew !! So happy you are there and so much for the kids to do ! Love this last picture!

    ReplyDelete