Thursday, August 29, 2013

32 and 29- Sissy Birthdays

We had a birthday celebration at our house (sheesh, a month ago?! where have I been?) and I loved having all the family come to us!  It is a great feeling to be proud of your house and to get to have everyone gather together.  I love the laughter and talking and little girl squeals.  Seriously, it just was a tremendously happy night. 
The sweet foursome (and Gam)
Ross let the girls pick out their own gifts for me, including this Handy Manny CD.
Love me some Larry Bird
Buzz was so proud!

Twinsies with our chapstick


My favorite gift was my "mommy scooter."  The girls and Ross got me a scooter so that I can ride with them.  It is surprisingly amazing.  We have all been riding together a ton. Now Ross needs a daddy scooter for his birthday. 

It's always just extra fun that Steph and I have our birthdays a week apart.  I don't know if it is because we are so close to begin with, or why I have always found it so fun, but it is awesome to share a cake and a party.  Loved this night.


1 comment:

  1. Great party fun at your wonderful home!So glad we had a big family group to celebrate! Your little walk nights are fun for all of you!Good luck finding the scooter for Ross!Luv the photos and good one of you and Jen and you and pop!

    ReplyDelete