Monday, March 30, 2009

Visitors Galore

Poppy had his birthday this past week and we had a great party for him. I couldn't believe that he was turning 78. This is my Pop---spry, funny, loud, loving--the man that is interested in every aspect of my life. That number just doesn't seem to match his personality. Man he makes 78 look good.


We have been so blessed to have a lot of people that have wanted to come see Amelia. It is really great to be at home surrounded by the fun and familiar. Amy and Walker came over for a visit two days shy of his two week birthday. As you can tell, Amy is much braver than me. Amelia has yet to take a trip into the wild world and Walker has already been to Wal-Mart and Wendy's. Cool kid, huh? Even cooler mom.
Sweet Friends



Thanks Amy!


Then, Jaimi came by to see us and we had a great visit. She is due in May with another friend for Amelia. I am really glad Jaimi gave us some of her little time in Harrison.
Ally poo was next. We had a blast kicking it with old-school talk. Pretty awesome that all these friends are from high school and I love them more than ever. Amelia LOVED Allison. Ally said it was power to the A's. I don't know what it was, but they were buds for sure.



Amelia's first real smile--courtesy of Ally


(Great)Aunt Sherry has been here all week and I haven't seen her since my wedding. She is such a neat lady and so fun to chat with about anything and everything.
We go home tomorrow and I don't want to talk about it. Depression.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of go through spurts of posting. I tend to not upload pictures to my computer until I'm out of room on my memory card. I will try to do better. My mom is doing really great, better than all of us expected. Bentley and I are in Harrison until the first of May because Paul is at a training thing. If you're in town again let me know, or Bentley and I might venture down to Little Rock one day if you're up for visitors.

    ReplyDelete