Sunday, April 5, 2015

Christmas Season Snaps

 I LOVE Christmas colored/themed clothing.  I know, I know, it is shallow and has nothing to do with the true meaning of the season, but it is something that I just truly enjoy.  There won't be that much longer that the girls let me put them in whatever I want (some days that is already true) and I just love seeing them look like little dolls in Christmas clothes.  It is a really fun girl mom moment.
 Same goes for matching jammies!!!  Love, love, love.
 Tons of fun at the Christmas parade.  It was on the perfect night and wasn't too cold and we had hot chocolate and just love our sweet town.
 Liv and Ingrid rocked their Christmas recital.  It is so neat watching them at stuff like this because I have none of the stress of getting them ready and being super nervous for them, and all of the joy of feeling excited and bursting with pride. 




 G and Pa's farm is so relaxing!!  We had great weather after the recital and we all just hung out and took a ride in Chleo (Ross's new, old truck from his Mammaw) and just enjoyed the rest of the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment