Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bergman Fall Festival

 Two weekends ago we went to "Aunt Steph's School" for the Fall Festival.  We have been each year since Amelia was born and she has more and more fun each year!  First we met up with Gam on Friday at McDonalds for some lunch and a little shopping in town. 

Then on Saturday morning Amelia and Elise helped Meme make banana bread and they had such a great time.  I love this picture because I still remember very vividly Meme teaching me to break an egg. I prayed and prayed that Meme and Pop would be alive, well, and healthy enough to enjoy time with my children.  It is a blessing that I do not take for granted.  It still chokes me up to see them playing with my girls and pouring all their energy into being the same Meme and Pop that my young self remembers.

Then we headed to Steph's to play with Ing and Liv.  Or, if you are Amelia, try to hug and smother sweet little Liv.  It makes my heart soar to see how much Amelia loves these two cousins of hers.  



After naps it was finally time for the Fall Festival!  Face painting, pick the ducks, Plinko, spin the wheel, they had it all.  The girls did so well despite the crowd and had a blast.  Thank goodness for Mom and Dad because we needed everyone, haha.

 Leesey got to be a lot more into it this year and she was so cute picking out LOADS of candy when they said, "Grab a piece out of the bucket."




Flashback: Amelia in 2010

2 comments:

  1. 2010-soo tiny! They had fun for sure,especially the cake walk-lol-Meme and Pop are awesome and they all love them! all four in the picture with fall attire-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised how well Elise Mae did,of course she got sick of that soon enough, wanted down to play with Pop. LOL When
    the eating came,she loved that bread !!!
    Yes, very lucky we are still up and at it.
    We loved taking the boys to the Bergman Fall Festival also. Always a fun time..
    Cute pictures of all 4 little ones.

    ReplyDelete