Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fall Recital 2014

Very few things get me as excited as when it is time for dance recital.  The girls work SO hard all year learning their dances.  When they get up on stage feeling confident and beautiful in their costumes, it is just too much for this mama.  I just get so nervous and giddy and want to just scream my guts out during the whole dance.  I love watching them dance.  So thankful for a family that is supportive and comes to watch them.  I do NOT take this for granted and know that many don't live close enough for this privilege and that some just aren't close to their family.  Such a special day!!


Checking out the snowflakes!
We are so pleased that we moved to a new studio with a kind and loving teacher.  The girls love Mrs. Tasha and she is encouraging when she needs to be and tough when she needs to be.  So glad that this decision ended up being the right one.  The first of many tough calls we will need to make, I am sure.



1 comment:

  1. Dance Gam,it will be fun to see which of the 4 stick with it or if they all do! I will be shocked if our Claire Bear doesn't. The recital was great and now it almost time for another!

    ReplyDelete