Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Year Six

The Pumpkin Patch tradition with The Hendersons is my favorite.  It is probably less about the pumpkins and much more about them spending the night and the togetherness, haha.  Either way, we were going strong for year six and I just couldn't believe it when I realized another sweet baby (GIRL) will join us next year! The girls all play so well together and it just makes my heart so happy.  We did some Legos and some coloring- lots of babies and dress up.  Some lounging and snuggling. 








Last year we almost ROASTED and this year it was pretty chilly.  Perfect weather and we almost had the place to ourselves. 









The girls LOVE this mulch mountain.  Crazy messy and smooshy and hilarious.





2 comments:

  1. Cousin and sissy time-nothing better for my first born. what cute pictures. better play catch up as it is December 1st! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is February 2015-catch up please!

    ReplyDelete