Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer

Oh, sweet, sweet summertime. This is our second summer in our house and in this town and it still feels so new and exciting.  However, it is really my two girls that make things fun.  No matter where we are or what we do. And although we have had some great adventures, some of my favorite days so far are days at home just being.  Steph gave me this simple idea of duct tape on the wrist and collecting treasures to stick to the tape.  Let me tell you, these nature bracelets were such a fabulous idea.  The girls LOVED this morning outside together and so did I.




 Same goes for this evening outside doing sidewalk chalk and playing soccer with Dad.  Both in original outfits of course.

 I just love the mix of fun vacation trips and fun at home.  Both feel so magical in their own right.  It has been almost a month since I have blogged because I have just been soaking up summer.  Gotta play catch up!

1 comment:

  1. nature and soccer in boots -gotta love it-Elise in the romper is the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete