Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Easter Morning

 I don't know what it is about Easter morning pictures, but they are always my favorite.  Obviously, I love pictures in general; the way they can take you back to a particular moment and remind you of some details that you had forgotten, and evoke emotion that just wells up in you.  And Easter morning pictures are my favorite.  They are a symbol to me of us trying to be our best.  Looking our best.  Smiling the smile of sinners that have a chance to be REBORN because of the ultimate sacrifice.  Everything is green and new and it feels like that picture captures a moment when the Earth is just singing.  Singing out that he arose!  He really is King!  The tomb is EMPTY.

I know that is a lot for a picture in a pretty dress, but things are often more than they seem.









1 comment:

  1. You are exactly right! Such a good message and great family! Pretty dresses too.

    ReplyDelete