Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Elise Mae: The Little Things

The above picture is one of Elise's favorite spots at the library.  She sits beside these statues and has full conversations with them and reads them books.  It just cracks Amelia and I up.  Sometimes she keeps up this charade the entire time we are there.  Just laughing with them, talking to them, and having a grand ole time.  Elise can play by herself and come up with games much better than Amelia ever did...or even now.  She can occupy herself doing the cutest and silliest things. 

And as much fun as it is to celebrate their differences, I love seeing similarities between Elise and Amelia at corresponding ages.  Around three, Amelia became smitten with her cowboy boots and wanted to wear them everywhere.  So, it just makes my heart smile when Elise picks them out for every outfit, whether they match or not. 


 Mae Mae loves doing worksheets and is one smart cookie.  She hates writing so far, and even though she can write her name, she almost NEVER wants to practice it.  Her answer, "Maybe when I am a little older; I just love to play."  Her love for babies is still as strong as ever, but she has shared all the blankets that she wraps her babies in with Francine.  Just love my precious Leesey Bug so much and wanted to share a few little things about her.

4 comments:

  1. The first picture is hilarious! I LOVE it!!!! She is so adorable and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is our precious Mae Mae! I am so happy she loves her puppy and will have her to play with when Amelia goes to Kindergarten.I love to watch her play on her own also. So much imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a special little one !!! So thankful she is her own person,a bit hard with the mom and sister she has. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has the best personality! I love all her quirks and she's proving to be smart as a whip!

    ReplyDelete